netoops blog

Wednesday 16 October 2013

Interview with Fen Li, the new European Champion !

"I Support TTImpossible !"


Congratulation to Fen Li, from Sweden, she is the new Women's Single European Champion ! 
With the perfect result, victories against World Number 11, 27, 35, & 50. Currently  she is the number 72, but in November's ranking, she will be surely in the top 45. After the award ceremony, she answered us our questions and she told to TTImpossible all that she felt during this competition.


1. Congratulation for your victory in the Women's Single Event ! You are the new European Champion, what was your first feeling after the final?
After winning the last ball I felt extremely happy, and at the beginning I could not believe this was true.


2. Your second match was already a performance, you won the 2005 Champion Liu Jia, World Number 27. Would you have thought that you could won Li Xue in 1/8, Shen Yanfei in 1/4, and Yu Fu in 1/2?
Actually I was thinking always only about the following match.



3. Before the Final, how were you? Does winning was a dream for you?Before the match I was little bit nervous, but I told myself I had better chances, because we know each other from the German Bundesliga.

4. Against Shan Xiaona, you lost the first set 11-9, and the fourth 12-10, was it more stressful for you? 
The fourth set was more stressful. After I calmed down in my head and I knew what tactic to play. I just tried to cause problems to her. 

5. What did you think when Shan Xiaona lost the point at 9-6 for you in the last set? "I will win ! I will be the European Champion !" ?
I told myself that I had to fight more for that point because the match was still going on.

6. What rubbers and blade did you use for this competition?
I have Butterfly equipment, I play with Tenergy 64 in and Tenergy 05.

7. What are your next competitions in the next weeks and months?
We have 3 Champions League matches with Schwechat in the next consecutive matches.



Photos: Samuel Kubani/AFP, Agentur Diener/OTTV
Thanks to Fen Li, a very nice girl, who has answered the questions of Thomas Garnier. Good luck to her for the next competitions !

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have an opinion or a comment? Post it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have an opinion or a comment? Post it here.