netoops blog

Sunday 21 July 2013

Interview with Nina Mittelham after European Championships !

"After my title, I support TTImpossible 
for follow the latest Table Tennis news !"



Nina Mittelham is European Junior Girl champion since few hours and we have contacted her for know his feeling and share with you informations about her and her career !





1. You are the new European Junior champion ! What are you feeling about this performance? Is he the best moment of your career?
I'm so happy of all and I dont know what to say. This is really the best moment of my life...

2. You have beaten Bernadette Szocs, World number 115, in just four sets in semi-Final and Lea Rakovac in Final by five sets. How were you before and after these matches?

I was relaxed in semi-Final because I had nothing to lose and in final I was really nervous, because then I knew that I can win and I wanted to win !

3. You are so younger (17) so, at what age did you start nationals and internationals competitions? Who or what influenced you to play Table Tennis?
I play table tennis, because my brother talked me and she sayd that I can play tournaments and so I played and then I like it...
I think i started to my international when I was 12 but I don't exactly when I started..


4. What blade/rubbers are you using?
Tenergy 05 both sides and Innerforce ALC

5. Who is your favorite player?
I really like Ovtcharov and the way he played like...



6. What are your next goal? World Junior Championships?
Maybe, I dont know...
I hope that I play good in qualifications to play Youth Olympic 2014.

Photos: Marco Steinbrenner

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have an opinion or a comment? Post it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have an opinion or a comment? Post it here.