netoops blog

Saturday 2 February 2013

Results of few players at Austrian Open

Here are the results of a few players who participated at Austrian Open 2013 in Wels!


Caroline Kumahara:
"Well...I'm really happy with my results, I could win 1 or 2 more matches, but it was against good players. I feel satisfied because I could play good, specially make in the match things that I've been practicing a long time ago and on my last tournament before Spain I could't play in this level. I hope I can continue in this way, I'll continue to practice a lot to improve and my next goal is play in this way again in the Czech Republic Junior Circuito and in Sweden."






Hunor Szocs:
"Round of 32 against Jean Lauric, I won 3-1 (14-16,11-6,11-3,11-9,
round of 16 against Simon Gauzy, I won 3-2 (11-9,4-11,11-7,7-11,11-8),
quarterfinal against Romain Lorentz, I won 4-0 (11-9,13-11,11-7,11-9),
semifinal against Yuto Muramatsu,I lost 1-4 (11-9,8-11,4-11,3-11,7-11).
I am happy with this performance... I practised all winter without holidays. Preparing for the new year so I expected to play like I did. I am happy that all the preparation in the end pay off..."




Patrick Franziska:
"I played good in Austria. In first round in mens singles I played good against a young French Player. I won 4-1.
Against Marcos Freitas in the 2nd round I didn't play that good but he played without making any mistakes. I didn't like his Service and he played very Safe.
In u21 I had to fight in every Match. In the semifinal I lost 3-4 against Maharu Yoshimura. I had problems with his service, he was fast and had hard strokes."



Gustavo Tsuboi: 
"I am really happy how I performed in Austria. It was one of my best tournaments.  I think I could develop my style of game, so I felt really confident and comfortable to play.
Fortunately I could win the first 3 matches by 4-0. That results game me more confidence and the place to play in the main draw.
I never played Daniel Habesohn before, even if I saw him playing some matches before in other competitions, i didn't know what I could expect from this match.
I didn't worry on seeing what he was going to do, I played my game and just acted.
I have played some matches before against Adrien Mattenet in the French league. The chances were 50% for each one in that time. Actually he is much more stronger now, but I knew I would have a chance if I play in the right way.
It was a really hard match. After leading 3-0 and 13-12 in the 4th set, he came back and the match was decided by small details in the end.
4-3...13-11...
I think I played good against Chan Kazuhiro, maybe near to my best level in the first 4 sets. After that, he found a good way to put me in trouble and I didn't have the strength and level to beat him.
It was a good tournament for me. I learned a lot and it gave me high motivation to work more and better."


Thanks to: Vincent Kovacks, Remy Gros

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have an opinion or a comment? Post it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have an opinion or a comment? Post it here.